Volunteering with DCC
Do you want to use your skills fot the development ?
The DCC offers two types of missions for people who wants to become a volunteers :
— International solidarity volunteering (mission from 12 to 24 months)
— The mission of solidarity (mission from 3 to 6 months).
Departures are possible during all the year.
The volunteer must have completed the entire DCC training programme before leaving.
International solidarity volunteering (12 to 24 months mission)
Volunteering for International solidarity (VSI) is a system governed by the law of 23 February 2005. Before leaving, the volunteer signs a contract with the DCC and the partner to whom he is sent. This contractual commitment derogates from the labor code, halfway between volunteering and salaried workers.
The solidarity mission concerns people from 21 years old to 75 who wans to share their professional skills.
In this context, you will benefit :
– Complet training before departure, a follow-up throughout your mission and individual support to your reintegration upon return,
– A round-trip plane ticket to go to your mission location
– accommodation and meals on site,
– a monthly allowance starting at 100 €,
– full social protection, including affiliation to the “Caisse des Français de l’étranger”, health mutual, repatriation insurance and civil liability insurance,
– the pension contribution to the « Caisse Nationale d’Assurance Vieillesse ».
Volunteering for international solidarity is a reason for legitimate resignation, making it possible to benefit from a return-to-work assistance allowance for people who contributed before their VSI.
The solidarity mission (mission from 3 to 6 months)
With a duration of 3 to 6 months, the solidarity mission is open to volunteers from 18 years old. It invalves to a voluntary status.
In this context, you will benefit from:
- Complete training before departure, follow-up throughout your mission and support for your reintegration upon return
- On-site accommodation and meals
- Repatriation assistance and liability insurance.
- The round-trip plane ticket and related costs (including vaccines) are your responsibility.
Les volontaires vous racontent leur expérience
L'échange est vraiment au coeur de la formation DCC
Morgane, formatrice DCC
Mon volontariat dans une ONG qui promeut le droit des femmes
Hélène, gestionnaire de projet en Malaisie
La démarche de volontariat ouvre plus grand le regard
Rodolphe, gestionnaire administratif et financier au Sénégal